Information: (You may also check default WiseCP SP Docs https://docs.wisecp.com/en/kb/sonicpanel )
WiseCP billing software SonicPanel module is developed/supported by the WiseCP company developers internally and features the following automatic billing functions. https://wisecp.com
- List & Use radio hosting packages created on SonicPanel root.
- Create/suspend/unsuspend/terminate radio and reseller accounts.
- Change package of the radios/resellers including upgrade/downgrade packages of the accounts and radios.
- Radio Start/Stop
- Show Radio Status online/offline
- Import Accounts from SonicPanel to WiseCP
- Show Account/Radio Resource usage includes graphical statistics
- Change Account login password
- Login Button
- WiseCP v2.3 or higher.
- SonicPanel all versions supported.
- SonicPanel Server Billing API Key. (Login to SonicPanel Root >> Click Billing & Automation (API) link from the left menu, copy the API key.
How To Configure WiseCP SonicPanel Module
Notice: The WiseCP SonicPanel module is already available/installed on WiseCP v2.3 or higher versions. We recommend that you complete your SonicPanel server domain/SSL setup before WiseCP SonicPanel configurations.
- Login to your WiseCP Admin Panel >> Products/Services >> Shared Server Configuration >> Click Add New Shared Server button.
- Hostname: Enter your sonicpanel server domain or sonicpanel server IP.
- Nameservers: Leave empty.
- Server Automation Type: Select "SonicPanel"
- IP Adress: Enter your sonicpanel server domain or sonicpanel server IP.
- Username: root
- Password: Enter your sonicpanel server root password
- Access Hash/API Key: Enter your sonicpanel server Billing API Key.
- Connect Using SSL: Check it if you are using hostname. If you are using IP, do not check it, leave it empty.
- Port: If you are using hostname, change standart port to 2087. If you are using IP, leave it as 2086
How To Use WiseCP SonicPanel Module:
- WiseCP Admin Panel >> Products/Services >> Hosting/Server >> Hosting Packages >> Click Create New Package button
- Fill all the package information as you like, then click Core and select SonicPanel server in the server list.
- The packages created on SonicPanel server root are listed in the package form field now, choose any package and the package resources will show up on the page.
- Select Automatic Setup if you want the radio/account to be created automatically after the payment or leave it off if you want manual admin approval before the setup.
- After all information is set on all tabs as you wish, click Create Package button.
Your WiseCP SonicPanel Product is ready for sales now!