- SonicPanel requires a clean CentOS 8 or 7 (64bit) Dedicated Server or VPS. No any other control panel or services on the server.
- Active SonicPanel software license before the installation, you may order your license directly from https://www.sonicpanel.com
- We recommend any of the following CPU dedicated servers if you plan to host many radios, they are well tested with over 500 radios. AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or higher is the best choice for SP, it has been tested with 600+ radios and 100+ AutoDjs on a single server.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core or higher
AMD EPYC 7282 16-core or higher
Intel Xeon E5-1650v4 or E-2236. We recommend not to choose lower than 3.0GHZ Intel CPU.
- Login to your clean CentOS server root SSH and copy/paste run the following installation command. It may take 5-7 minutes to install. Wait for the final result. There maybe warnings and errors during the installation which are normal.
curl -k -o latest -L https://get.sonicpanel.com/latest && sh latest
- SonicPanel Root Login: http://serverip:2086
(Login with username root and root password. After SSL configurations, you can use a domain to login to your control panel https://domain.com:2087)
- SonicPanel Clients Login: http://serverip
(After SSL configurations, clients can use direct domain to login to their control panel https://domain.com)