This is a WHMCS SonicPanel Reseller Management Module. It is to create and manage resellers on SonicPanel by the root user only, if you are looking for a radio management and automation, use Module for Radios/Accounts (WHMCS) link.
- WHMCS 6.0 version or WHMCS 7.X latest versions.
- Shows SonicPanel Reseller Packages automatically from your SonicPanel server on WHMCS product setup page under the module tab. So that easily create reseller packages from the SonicPanel root and select them on WHMCS product module page for each product you want to create. You can create unlimited packages on SonicPanel.
- Create Account API (Creates a reseller account)
- Terminate Account API (Terminates a reseller account)
- Suspend Account API (Suspends a reseller account)
- Unsuspend Account API(Unsuspends a reseller account)
- Proper error handling and security measures.
- Uses WHMCS latest capsule database system interaction.
- Create some reseller packages on SonicPanel root by using Add a Reseller Package link on the left menu.
- Login to SonicPanel >> Use Billing & Automation(API) link from the left menu, copy your API key.
- Download the following zip file and upload the whole sonicpanel_reseller folder to your FTP WHMCS >> Modules >> Servers.
- Add a new server on your WHMCS, enter your SonicPanel serverIP,
Server username: root (Only root accepted)
Server password: Enter your API key into password field.
- Choose sonicpanel_reseller from the type list.
- Add a new product and select sonicpanel_reseller under the module settings, choose reseller packages that you have created on SonicPanel then click on save.
Download Link (Latest Release):